Castle and carriage house ‘De Binckhorst’ (Binckhorstlaan 147-149 Den Haag)
From the 1st of January 2021 a rare opportunity will present itself to rent the only existing castle in The Hague (possible as office space or medical space).
As you may well know, the area of ‘de Binckhorst’ is currently being transformed into a very attractive area for living and working. After the finishing of the currently developed ‘Rotterdamsebaan’ in 2021, the accessibility from/towards highways will be optimal.
Gross floor areas:
Kasteel de Binkhorst (Binckhorstlaan 149): ca. 700 m² (gross floor area), namely
- First floor: ca. 230 m²
- Second floor: ca. 230 m²
- Third floor: ca. 225 m²
- Basement: ca. 15 m²
Koetshuis de Binckhorst (Binckhorstlaan 147): ca. 133 m² (gross floor area on the first and second floor)
The car park of the castle and the carriage house contains 25 parking spots
- Rental price Castle and Carriage house and 25 parking spots: € 185.000,= excl. VAT
- The castle is very suitable for office space or medical disciplines.
- Het Koetshuis was built in 2010 and has a modern set-up that nonetheless resembles the castle.
- The whole is safely shielded by water and fences.
- Pleasant working environment for your employees because of being located in the center of castle gardens and moats.
- Authentic elements are conserved entirely, as for instance the tower with beautiful views, the royal staircases (with carpet), fireplaces, paneling, the 18th century entrance gate, etc.
- Facilities like central heating, disabled entrance, terrace, etc.
- Strategical position (A4, A12, A13 highways and bus connections close by).
- History: the first mentioning of the castle dates back to 1308, when Count Willem III of Holland loaned it to one of his confidants. The castle in the current state (national monument) was built in 1729 and after restoration by the current owner it was very well preserved.